Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Setbacks. We all have them from time to time. I may have more than others, at least is seems so at times. Its a part of life to have them, and it should be something accepted. However what amazes me is not the fact that I have setbacks, but how long I fight the concept that I actually do have one [or several]. Instead of admitting on a timely basis that there is a problem and a viable solution needs to be found, I tend to flounder about for quite a while ignoring the obvious. Not efficient I admit. Finally I do come to terms with the condition and move on, which, I guess, is something.

1 comment:

  1. Not a setback as in when a guitar becomes a drum, I hope! We know you can fix it and what you thought was an error will become the art itself: illuminate it. jerry

    ReplyDelete