Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The time spent in the finishing process, which is mostly waiting for stuff to dry or cure, would be mostly boring if it weren't for the start of the next guitar. I'm always very curious how the last guitar will sound, and play and feel, but by now I have a fairly good idea how it will look. But we will just have to wait. However, its always exciting to start a new guitar. It will be different from anything I've done.{they all are different}. It will be visually stimulating. It will sound different from the rest because of many many things done or not done during construction. The best guitars, for whatever reason, get picked up and played more than the lesser guitars. Whether the tone is inspirational, or the silky feel makes one grab it for a while, the best guitars are picked up and played. As always, that is my hope for every one of my guitars, that they are picked up and played...often.

No comments:

Post a Comment