Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW SHOP

Finally moved into my NEW SHOP! It's actually also my old shop, which I'm now here again. Everything [well, almost everything] is in it's place and I,m ready to work again. Which is not to say that moving isn't work. But, with a little help from my friends, we got it done, and got it organized as well. It's GREAT to be here again. There is also a MUSIC room in front of the guitar shop for trying out instruments, and the occasional jam session. More later, as now I'm excited to get to work. Edwin


2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! Looks like you have enough room for a pool table there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwin, just stopping by and I see your workspace looks great! A place of our own inspires us to create even more. !
    BJ

    ReplyDelete