Saturday, June 13, 2009

The latest guitar is all put together. The new, improved way of neck attachment and bridge attachment allows the guitar to be fully assembled and played and adjusted, making the guitar complete and finished in each and every way except the Finish. I'll say hear (Yes, I know the spelling is incorrect in this context) and now this guitar sounds and plays fabulously!!!! It is the easiest guitar for me to play ever. And the resonance seemingly goes on forever. All in all, its VERY COOL!!!! I will not be doing anything more on guitars, or anything else for that matter except for anything related to selling the church we are living in. After 3 real estate agents, all with empty, meaningless promises, the only way to get the job done is to do it myself. $30,000 commission is apparently not enough for an agent to put forth any effort at all. I hate being in sales. I am bored with the whole process. That of course is why I attempted to hire it done, but the blog from now on until sold will not be about cool guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment