Friday, May 15, 2009


At the art walk a few days ago in downtown Eugene, a fellow walk up to one of my guitars and exclaimed "LOOK< there's JESUS! All I know is that JESUS was not in my guitar when I made it, at lest not at first. When he showed up and why is beyond my mere mortal intellect. However, JESUS is for sale for only $20,000, and I will throw in a guitar as well. On a side bar, if one would look at the top-center of the picture I think I see Jimmy Hendricks. Jimmy living in the guitar would make some sense, and he is FREE, with the purchase of JESUS.

1 comment:

  1. Dave saw Jesus the other day out the window of the model A. I heard him yell "JESUS" even over the roar of the engine. Now, I didn't see him myself, because at 100mph, that little car requires my undivided attention.
    John

    ReplyDelete